Formerly Econolodge Inn and Suites
A distinct and charming Northern Maine hotel where great
accommodations and, low discounted hotel rates are always found!
- Large heated pool, hot tub, exercise, game & play area, elevator, gazebo and laundry facility.
- Free internet access, local calls and business center.
- We offer single, double, king, pool side, Jacuzzi, and king suites rooms.
- Rooms with micro/fridge, coffee, hair dryer, iron, cable, WIFI.
- We offer Honeymoon, Rafting, Moose Watching, and Airplane Ride packages.
- We are motorcycle and pet friendly hotel.
If you are looking for friendly, clean, comfortable and affordable
vacation lodging in the Katahdin area, this is the place for you and
your family! We are your obvious choice and absolutely the best value
for your $$$.
The Katahdin Inn and Suites hotel is nestled in the town of
Millinocket, just minutes from Appalachian Trail, Mount Katahdin and
Baxter State Park. Centrally located, we are the ultimate launching
point for a wide variety of activities, including, hiking the
Appalachian Trail, white water rafting the mighty Penobscot River, some
of the county’s best snowmobiling & fishing, camping, hunting, moose
tours, cross country skiing, snowshoeing, mountain climbing and much
more. We are within walking distance to many local retail store,
restaurants and pubs. Paper mill, Millinocket Regional Hospital and
Millinocket Municipal Airport are just few mile away. From I-95 take
Exit 244 for Medway, Millinocket and follow Route 157 west for 11 miles,
we are on your left ¼ mile past McDonald’s behind the Right aid.
||Attractions & Activities
- cable TV
- ironing board
- coffee maker
- hair dryer
- free wifi
- adjoining rooms
- pet friendly rooms
- pool side rooms
- Jacuzzi rooms
- suites rooms
- single, dbl, king rooms
- Large heated pool
- hot tub
- fitness room
- play area
- game area
- guest laundry
- fax service
- business center
- conference room
- free continental breakfast
- Baxter state park
- Mount Katahdin
- white water rafting
- moose watching
- cross country skiing
- sky diving
- fall foliage